Thursday, March 19, 2015

NYC FOR SALE


Wanted to share Efrain Duenas New Blog!
Check it out!


Welcome to New York!


You are new to the city or you were born in it and know every pothole in the FDR...
Either way you are here..

Perhaps the most famous city in the world! why wouldn't you want to be here?
Well, while there is Tons of pros and cons, New York City is a very exciting place, full of opportunities, a plethora of ethnicities (and ethnic food), unique attractions and one of the most expensive real estate in the world! ( exciting!! / scary..!)

 A couple months ago a 2 floor (89th and 90th) 11000 Square feet sold for a crazy $100,000,000.00 <--- That's One Hundred Million Dollars ( just in case... too many numbers can get confusing some times. If you were trying to do the math here that's over $9000.00 a square foot!

Oh yea the name of the building is ONE57 if you want to check it out click on it or if you would like to own an apartment here... Well I would love to show you!


My name is Efrain Duenas
I am a professional commercial photojournalist (fancy for photographer) for over 6 years in New York. While there is always room to grow as a person I am also a NYC Licensed Real Estate Salesperson. Looking to use my photographic tools and experience to rent and sell pieces of New York.

When I am not working on pictures or selling New York, I enjoy smoking a cigar here and there, meeting with colleagues, make new friends and create new memories with my family.

For any questions in English or Spanish, please email me at info@ezzysphotography.com

Efrain Duenas
info@ezzysphotography.com


 Follow me on Instagram

   

No comments:

Post a Comment